Monday 9 February 2009

getting there slowly

still getting there, I have made several huge packing lists so that I remember what stock I need to take, what paper work, the samples and then all the domestic stuff like clothes for me and the boys, and a few picnic bits...as a friends mother once said when we were doing a show together "it's a long time to be away from your larder".

anyway here is another sample for you, it is my first attempt at using polymer clay, I feel a new addiction coming on...any one know where I can get a pasta machine?

1 comment:

Lindsay Mason said...

It was great to see you at Stitches - shame we didn't get chsnce for a proper catch up! Pasta machines...I still get mad thinking back to the lady at the car boot sale who got one for £3 just as I spotted it! Hope you had a great show. Lindsay x