Monday 4 February 2013

Is it a card? Is it a bird?....No, it's a Tag!

Morning everyone, Monday already........ weekends just don't seem to last long enough, do they?
Well today's post is just a quickie to show you my last creation (for the time being) using the 'Stitch In time' set..............found Here
My next set of cards will feature the (VERY) beautiful SUNFLOWER stamp, found Here.....I'm excited about using the sunflower, and have lots of ideas :)
But for today, I have a TAG to show you......
Don't forget this is your LAST day to enter the draw for the Stich in time stamps....checkout the post below titled NEW ERA.





A fab start was the Colour Chemistry inks ....I do lots of creations in these colours, I LOVE them. (I'm a LEO) I inked a tag with red, yellow and orange spray inks, then used a mask to add red leaves. This time the heart stamps have been used to make a flower.  Add a few more die-cuts using the same inked card to finish it off, and you've got a very simple, bright tag!




The ribbon was originally white, but I couldn't resist using the Colour Chemistry ink pads to colour it......Great inks by the way, soooooooooooooooo juicy, and fabby colours! (Need them all!) check them out in the SHOP ...Here



Everything was stamped onto white 'linen' cardstock, but the CC inks work very well with all types of card.



I have about 14 butterfly dies, but this one from cuttlebug has always remained my favourite.








Well everyone, I'll be back in a couple of days with......SUNFLOWERS!..... but until then, enjoy your crafting.
Barbara xx

4 comments:

debbi taylor said...

I love this... the bright colours look stunning!
hugs
Debbi x

Elaine said...

Love the bright colours and that flower is gorgeous. Really nice cheerful tag for a dull Monday morning!!

Ros said...

Love the bright colours and that the inks colour ribbon to finish a perfect touch .

Hazel's Crafty Creations said...

I love this tag can't wait to get these stamps so I can craft lift this idea.