For this project I've started by making some earrings - I die-cut two ovals from black shrink plastic, stamped the outline Dragon (from the Double Dragon Set) with Starlite Silver Brilliance, and remembered to make a hole before I shrank them. I've just added a selection of beads and some ear wires.
To make the matchbook cover, I've used a piece of black linen card cut to 28cm x 15cm and creased at 4cm, 16.5cm and 18cm. I've stamped the solid Dragon (also from the Double Dragon set) on some red gloss card and added the Kanji symbol for Lucky Day. It's just finished with an oval ribbon slide, the motif and some ribbon.
To present the earrings, I've cut a piece of white gloss card to fit in the matchbook cover and decorated this with the Serenity Prayer stamp and the Kanji stamp for Happiness. I've also added an alcohol inked acetate panel.