Tuesday 26 August 2014

Just to say



I would just like to say a huge thank you to everyone for their messages of Congratulations to myself and fellow Design Team members for the Autumn Season at Oak House Studio.




This tag has been made using the Mountain Ash Stamp and the Clematis Corner.
The Inks used are both the Acrylic ink and the bottled inks both from the Colour Chemistry range.


Of course there is one lady in particular who we would all like to thank for this opportunity and that is Lynnda Worsnop.

I hope we prove to meet your expectations Lynnda. 

Love
Doreen

4 comments:

Lynne Vowles said...

Congratulations you're in for a fabulous time x

Doreen Sympson said...

Thank you Lynne and I am still really excited 2 days on from the announcement and telling anyone who will listen !! lol :)

Rebecca said...

A lovely tag Doreen, I love the autumn colours, it certainly feels like autumn has come early!

Rebecca said...

Congratulations, this piece is gorgeous :) (and I NEED the mountain ash stamp) xx