Thursday 4 September 2014

Meet Suz Humphreys (Surrey Crafts)

Hello all.
I'm Suz Humphreys, also know as Surrey Crafts on FB or Crafty Humphreys on Blogger.
I left the 'rat race' in 2012 after almost 20 years of working in the Criminal Justice System to join the wonderful world of Inks, Stamps and All Things Arty. I have been running craft workshops for almost 3 years in Surrey teaching all forms of papercrafting, and also mixed media, jewellery and creative embroidery. I am on the DecoArt Helping Artist Programme so really looking forward to using lots of different mediums to show off the fabulous Oak House Studio products....this really feels like a match made in crafty heaven! Hope you'll join me in this inky, painty journey! If you are interested my blog is http://www.craftyhumphreys.blogspot.co.uk/  Hugs to you all. Suz xxx


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hi Suz,

Congratulations on being part of the Design Team, I love inky, messy stuff so I look forward to seeing what you produce x

Crafty Humphreys said...

Thanks Rebecca. I'm really looking forward to it! Suz xxx