Saturday 17 January 2015

New Year, New stamps, New Inks

I am guessing like me, you started the New Year with the very best of intentions.....

I took a couple weeks away from my desk at the end of the year to spend time with family and friends. My son was home from University too. So I shipped the orders and did a few jobs, but mostly I spent time with him. He was due to go back pretty early so I expected to hit the ground running at the beginning of the year. My other half and I went away on New Year day, just a couple of quiet days together, before we both went back to work. So the very first night of our stay I had a nasty fall which, long story short, has resulted in some bumps and bruises and a broken bone in my wrist.
Hmmm not so good for getting down to work. But do you know what? it has really helped my focus on what I can do right now. The rest will still be there when I am whole again.


So here I am getting excited about New stamp designs and New ink pads and a couple of new inks in a bottle. But I am having to focus really hard on getting ready for a workshop next weekend. I will be teaching the same project 4 times through the day so I hope you can join me and do one of the workshops with me. It will be really great to catch up.
I will try and blog later in the week with more details of the new stamps and inks.
They are all available for pre order on the website now.

Lynnda xx

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Liking the look of those grid stamps and great colours too - just what we need to brighten up these grey days!!

Doreen's cards said...

Love the new stamps and can't wait to get mine ! I hope the workshop goes well for you next week Lynnda, as I am sure it will. Beautiful bright colours to brighten the dull days we have at the moment and get us all looking forward to a beautiful time in spring.

Lynnda said...

You see I can do yellow and orange....
L