Friday 7 November 2008

Sorry and big Thank Yous

Sorry I haven't been blogging recently, things have been more hectic than usual. Just to make sure I eventually slowed down I managed to have a fall and do some damage to my foot and knee, mainly my left leg but my right leg is pretty sore too. This has meant a lot of my commitments have been left undone SORRY!

It has also meant I have had to rely on others even more this last few weeks. So I have some huge Thank You to send round
Firstly to Karen who took me to the hospital and stayed with me whilst everything was sorted. To Jane who took over the sewing part of my job list. To Elisa and Elaine who took over some sample making. To Martin and Ben who have driven, cooked, washed and generally nursed me.

It has left me desperately trying to sort out the internet situation and http://www.oakhousestudio.com/ could be changing anyday now. If there is nothing coming up at this our usual address check out http://www.oakhousestudio.co.uk/

As soon as I have thing settled with the website I will send out emails to everyone to let them know and will probably add on some great offers too.

If you are coming to the NEC I should be there on stand L09 I will be the one with a left foot that is a very interesting colour propped up under the demo table!! Pleas ecome and see me as I am not likely to be doing much trotting around the show myself.

Lynnda

No comments: