Friday 26 June 2009

new TV dates

Ideal World have asked us to move our show to 2nd July. Which means we will be on the new freeview channel. Channel 36. It launches on 1st July so we will be on the second day....if they don't change the date again. We are still "NEW AT NOON"
I still have loads to do to get where I would love to be, but I guess if they said "you have to come today" we would be fine. It took all three of us to parcel up the samples and send them off to Peterborough. I was so pleased to get an email to say they had arrived and were all properly packaged etc. phew!
I have worked for myself for so long where everything had to meet my standards, but I could compromise when the situation was not ideal, knowing why something was not perfect, it is weird being the new girl and not knowing the form as such. So although I am confident we have a great product and that I can explain it and show people some good ways to use it, I am not confident with the basic mechanics of doing a show, so a lot to learn.
If you can watch the show please do and send in your best wishes, better still email in to the studio to let others know why you like our stamps.

3 comments:

InkyArtitude said...

Good Luck with your first show Lynnda... it will be over before you know it. The time simply flies when you're 'live' so don't worry, you've probably got enough demo's prepped for the next two (or even three) shows!
Lynn x

Lynnda said...

Thnaks Lynn
you are probably right about the number of demos I have sorted...
Still busy working on logistics packing product and preparing stamps etc.
Any tips?

Yvonne said...

Tip from me... Take some nice deep breaths! As you breathe in, think to yourself "I am" and as you breathe out "at peace..."