Tuesday 28 July 2009

Thank You's

I must just take the time to say a huge thank you to everyone for all you emails and phone messages. It has been a very exhausting day, and a few things didn't got to plan but I have had a great time and I am sure that will help me relax for any more shows.
Every time I come back there is something I want to improve, I guess with a live show all you can do is go with it. But I had a great crew and they made it fun. Nigel was wonderful.
I am really shattered now so hopefully I will sleep tonight!

Thanks again.

Lynnda

5 comments:

Milliesmarvels said...

Am just watching repeat of your show! You did really well! You have some products!
Jane
x

Yvonne said...

Well I thought you did good. I didn't see anything to worry about and as you say, every time you do it, you will get more and more used to it. Soon you will be a natural in front of the camera! Well done.

Milliesmarvels said...

Thanks for your kind comments on my blog, I just reread my initial post, of course I meant to say you have some fabulous products!
Jane
x

Lynnda said...

Hi Jane
I am the queen of missing words out
My brain works too fast for my fingers
Thanks for stopping by

Sara Y said...

I just had to say how much I really love these stamps, The material is great and the designs really work hard
Well Done