Friday 24 July 2009

what day is it today?

well sorry to have been missing in action, I know I have been busy, but actually finding it hard to remember what I have done.
We have had some old friends up at the studio and it has been great to catch up with some people including Bernese who used live near me when I was a lot younger, When my parents had a shop back in Nottinghamshire her family lived across the road, we met again in my craft shop a couple of years ago, isn't a small world.
I have also been to Driffield show with the people from Calf House Studios, there I was bumping into people I taught with 12 years ago, what a surprise for them seeing what I do now. I was lucky to have my son with me for the day as he is always a great help. He was spotted a fair bit too.
Yesterday it was back to work as normal and trying to get ready for the next trip to Create and Craft. We have a live show on next Tuesday at 10am.This should also be on freeview channel 36.
I have lots of jobs to do before then so this might be the last I get to post until after the show.
Apologies for that. in the mean time

Do what you enjoy and enjoy what you do!
Lynnda


Lynnda

1 comment:

patty said...

Hi Lynnda
I hope you had as good a day on your stall at Driff show as we did. Sorry I didn't manage to get back to your stall and have a go at the competition. I disappeared for a few hours in the afternoon as I was determined to see some of the show this year. Trouble was, once I got loose on the showground it was so busy and I got disorientated with finding my way back to the EV tent that I only reappeared for the end bit when it chucked it down!
Enjoy your busy week doing the new craft shows,
BFN, Sally