Friday 18 September 2009

Open Day

I am busy this week working on samples for the Alexandra Palace show next weekend. I do have to take some time out to prepare for tomorrows Inks class, the class lasts all day so I will need lots of different materials and inks and I must remember to print of the notes this time! Anyway popped on here to remind everyone about the next open day at the studio.

We have a new tenant at Calf House Studios who teaches watercolour and his work is great. Tracey from Craftworx and and I will both have open studios on 9th and 11th October 10am to 3pm. We will have class lists available on the day and indeed it is when I launch my next set of classes. We do have a few spaces left on the remaining courses from this time so if you fancy getting your hands dirty and have a great time with our stamps email me for details

lynnda@oakhousestudio.co.uk

No comments: