Saturday 17 October 2009

Elaines samples have arrived


well it's late and I have made slow progress today as my computer went very sloooow this morning which made me late getting off to the studio. I did get some samples glued together and just have tomorrow to pull together some demos and sort my clothes and pack everything.....Martin wants me to score a Yorkshire Premier Volleyball match for the team tomorrow night too!! will I be ready in time to do it, no idea!
I did find time to go look at Paul calves again today, they were all laid down nice and peaceful so I didn't go in and disturb them just looked over the stable doors.
Anyway less about the cows and more about the CRAFT, all my samples are at the studio with the glue drying I hope so here are two more samples that arrived from Elaine. As ever her parcel arrived on my worst day...oh no that was Monday but we won't go there

No comments: