Tuesday 23 March 2010

TV date

In all my blogging about dates I forgot to tell you guys that I have another TV date. Create and Craft Channel 36 on Tuesday 30th March at 11am. Two new products this show and neither is a stamp!!, but I know you won't be disaappointed. We are bringing you stamping card in A5 at last. I have dithered about this one for awhile, but we put A5 in the Stamping Kit and I found myself using it a lot, just that bit easier. Don't worry we still have A4 if that is what you like.
and the other new product, something else you can stamp on....a pen holder. You may have seen a black and white Clematis sample I have on a pen pot. This product is so amazing I am still finding uses for it. You don't even have to be a stamper to appreciate it. You don't have to decoarte it, but being crafters you are bound to alter it in some way.
It is 100% recycled so thats good too! a great gift for yourself or someone else. It is coming in a pack of two so you can do both. I will try and get some images up before next week.
I want to know what you would do with yours. comments please

No comments: