Friday 2 April 2010

Open Day Details

We have an OPEN DAY at Calf House Studios on Easter MOnday 5h April. 10am to 4pm
The plan is for all the studios to be open for you to look round and ask questions. I am considering opening the top half of my stable door and letting you peer in from outside ; )
You see at this precise moment in my timetable there 10 large boxes almost ready for dispatch takeing up a huge chunk of my space. With those in there it is hard to get to the rest of what needs putting away. Don't worry going to pop to the studios with Martin today and remove said boxes and then Martin and I are going to deliver them tomorrow. That does mean I only have Easter Sunday to make the place presentable for Monday. It will be better than it is but please don't expect anything wonderful this time round. I really hope to everything looking brilliant for the scrapbooking festival in May. Are you coming? Book a class, a crop or come to the Open House. I have my scrapbooking events early May as this is when America and Austrailia have their National Scrapbooking Days usually around thier Mothers Day (not sure why or if that is done deliberately). But also it is my Birthday and this time it will be one year since I moved into the studio.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant time had by all at the open day,even the rain went away ;). Great to see so many people and the studios look great :)