Saturday 3 December 2011

I know I should be blogging more often, I had planned to set myself lots of challenges to help keep me on track, it just doesn't work for. I know or am aware of some the road blocks that stop me completing a blog on a more regular basis but to be honest I am not really sure why I find it so difficult. Maybe I should just try and not put too much in each post then I wouldn't worry that I have got enough to say or that I don't have an image to go with what I want to tell you.
I can tell you I am more excited about Christmas this year, maybe it because Ben is come home for the first time since September. Maybe it is because for the first winter in 5 years or so I have managed to fight of the colds in a couple of days instead of things flooring me for weeks but whatever it is I am much happier this December than for a long time and that will show in the number of Christmas projects I have done this year.


Here is just one tag. This was a white 120mm by 60 mm tag. I have stamped the OHS Christmas tree off the edge,  and embossed with gold detail powder. I then masked the tree. I have repeat stamped the winter garden words in the background with Forest Green pigment ink ( Oak House studio of course). At which point I wasn't happy with the top of the tag, so I stamped and clear embossed a couple of snowflakes in that area, then applied the same Forest Green Pigment ink across using cut n dry foam.
The tree was watercoloured using my faithful aquash set.
All materials are available from me although they might not yet be listed on the website, well I can't do everything at once!
If you are looking for any Oak House Studio stamps please feel free to email me and I will do my best to help.

Lynnda

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this Lynnda.

carol xx

www.dreamees.org.uk

Unknown said...

This is a gorjuss tag hun, love it xx

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous Tag, love it xx

Chris said...

Fabulous tag I have a load of these in my drawer and you have given me some ideas, thank you.. Chris xx

Elaine said...

Great tag - background looks good and the christmas tree stamp fits the tag perfectly.

Dawn said...

Lynnda, it's your blog! Just enjoy what you do my lovely!
I'm your latest follower & I love your work!
Have fun & be proud!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Katherine said...

Beautiful tag - I've been watching some of Tims 12 tags...and seeing yours too means I have to have a go now :)

tabbitha said...

I like the stamping off the tag and those snowflakes at the top - another great tag Lynnda

Cliona Larkin said...

I love this tag Lynnda.