Sunday 14 April 2013

Diamond Wedding by Elaine

A more literal take for Oak House Studio's ONE STAMP event  - I've used the Decorative Diamond for a Diamond Wedding Card.


I wanted to have a go at an all white card using plain, linen and hammered card but decided it would be difficult to photograph so I've added a hint of colour.  The Congratulations and the Decorative Diamond are stamped using Polar Versacolor and embossed with Holographic Super Sparkle - to add to the sheen I've painted the diamond with Pearly Silver Ink in a Bottle (Colour Chemistry).  I've added more sparkle through some sequin waste and finished with white ribbon and glitter card.

I know I chose Diamond White for this card but just change your ink colour for a Golden or Ruby Wedding card etc.

I hope you are enjoying seeing what the Design Team have been doing with just this one stamp. If you are local why not pop along to see Lynnda (till 4pm today) to cheer her on and join in the fun.  If you live too far away, then check back here regularly today for more inspiration from the Design Team or try the ONE STAMP facebook page.  And please leave comments - she still has 7 hrs to go!!
 

No comments: