Saturday 27 April 2013

Rose Gift bag


Hi Everyone I hope your all having a fab weekend the sun is finally shining on us in the North East of England  although the wind is bitterly cold.



Today I have a quick little gift bag to share with you all, whilst tidying my craft room I came across these small little white bags goodness knows where they came from or how long I have had them, I thought one would look perfect with the Oak House Studios  English Garden words stamped onto a Die cut.I have over stamped the words with the Scroll Frames in Spring Green Colour Chemistry pigment Ink the main focus which is the gorgeous Medium Oak House Studios Rose stamp.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend Hugs 

7 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous and love the rose it is beautifully coloured.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Lynnda said...

what a super little project, Brilliant Debbie.

Hazel's Crafty Creations said...

My Favourate stamp. Love the gift bag too.!

Barbara said...

Love this Debbie, very pretty, and great choice of stamps ....I never think of altering things, but this has set me thinking xx

Elaine said...

Great project and I love your colouring of the rose too......wonder what's inside the gift bag???

Unknown said...

Hi there...I love your gift bag and your cards in your previous posts also look lovely....I hope that the weather warms up soon....

Anonymous said...

Stunning, love everything about this the soft colours and the gorgeous organza bow is a beautiful addition xxx