Friday 19 July 2013

Using Up My Citrus Scraps........

Hi everyone, Barbara here again with a very quick post.
I just wanted to show a clean and simple card I made with my inked scraps.....( at this point I'll tell you that I NEVER throw away even the tiniest scrap of inked card which I've made myself....they all go into a box separate from all my other scraps )  The squares were cut out of the scraps from my last card (below), and stamped with the gorgeous large butterfly HERE
I also inked the American seam binding, to match.
If you're sick of the sight of butterflies, don't worry.....I only have one more to show you after the weekend, haha




The sentiment is also from OHS.
(I love the 'font' on this one )




A very clean & simple card. Do hope you like it.....Don't forget, all you have to do is comment on any of the recent posts, to be in with a chance of winning a fab selection of inks.  What are you waiting of?? ;-)

Catch you all next week with my last butterfly card
Have a great weekend,
Barbara
xx

3 comments:

Lynnda said...

great card, the sentiment comes with butterfly so that's a bargain too.

gillnstu said...

unusual card, very striking, love the colours - Gill xxx

Dawn Louise said...

Superb clean and simple card, still striking though simple x thanks for the idea x