Monday 23 September 2013

ONE STAMP PROJECT 3

As many of our reader will know I am passionate about Stamping and in particular our stamps. I do believe that stamps are a wonderful, versatile craft product that can be used in so many more ways then they general get used for. Stamps are an investment, your Oak House Studio stamps should last you a life time, and certainly not "as long as most people want them to last" as one other manufacturer once said when one of my team asked him about durability.  This time last year I locked myself away for a weekend and spent 24 hours work with one main stamp design, this was my little effort to prove to the word what I had been saying at every open day for years. What a revelation, I was so pleased when others joined in and made even more exciting projects. Reflecting after that first weekend my thought were: -

Phew!
Did you see what they did?.
Is a weekend long enough? (well probably not for us but for our families probably)
and When can we do it again?

This weekend sees me doing ONE STAMP PROJECT 3.

Keep popping back to watch what the design team get up to, check out our facebook page and why not join in. Post any projects you make on the facebok page.

4 comments:

Lizzy R said...

Sounds good, I enjoyed the last one you did. I will keep popping back to be inspired.

Unknown said...

what a brilliant idea, thanks for all the hard to inspire me so much

Kaz H said...

Gorgeous and so inspiring.Well done allof you xx

Kaz H said...

Gorgeous and so inspiring.Well done all of you xx