This week I wanted to create a nice small card that used a variety of techniques. This is sticking with my blue Christmas theme. To be honest, I had no plan when I started doing it, it just kind of happened. I hardly ever plan my cards and just go with the flow and 9 times out of 10 it comes out OK!
Products used:- Tree Beech unmounted stamp
- Christmas Blessings
- Ink in a Bottle - French Mint and Blue Jeans
- Ink in a Bottle: The Metallics Collection - Pearly Silver
- Colour Chemistry Pigment Ink - Midnight
- Get a piece of stamping card and spray all over using a combination of the Ink in a Bottles, including using the metallic ones. Using the metallic gives the image a wonderful pearlescence and sheen making the image appear magical.
- Dry either by letting it dry naturally or, if you're not patient, use a heat gun
- Stamp the trees out using the pigment ink and create grass using the side of the tree stamp
- Take a circle of paper and mask a bit of the sky. Using a brush or sponge go off the edges of the circle. Lift it and you are left with a mystical moon!
- Cut out a small area and matt it onto white card.
- Stamp the sentiment and add some pearls.
- Matt this onto blue card and then your cardstock.
I hope you get some inspiration from this post and will just have a play with no plans. Let me know how it goes!