Friday 5 December 2014

Christmas wishes and a fond farewell!

Wow this last three months has whizzed by. Loved being part of the team and meeting the fab lady behind it. We'll be making plans to meet up for some face to face crafting in the new year! In the meantime I'll be crafting away with the bits I get from my latest order which I can't wait to get my hands on! And here are my final two pieces for the OHS blog.
Products used on the Christmas Ornament: 
This Christmas ornament was a bit of fun and experimentation. I have been trying to use some old embossing powders so I covered this wooden ornament with Versamark ink, added the powder and heat embossed. Once cool I stamped over with the Winter Words stamp using the lush red ink pad (Valentine). I then stamped the medium Poinsettia stamp onto red card twice, cutting out bits and layering them, and stamped once onto green card to create the leaves. I added stickles glue and beads to decorate.

Products used for the square card:
This card was a variation on my previous blog post, but I wanted to show how a small change can make it look different so I used alcohol inks on the center piece before stamping with the beautiful Decorative Diamond Stamp. As per previous post, I layered onto coloured card, stamped the sentiments from the Sending You Peace and Joy sentiment set and added some pretty gems.

I'be been great fun working with such beautiful products.
Have a fab Christmas and New Year all!!!
Suz xxx

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

Two fabulous projects, the poinsettia hanging decoration looks fab and I love the use of the decorative diamond on the card.

Sylv xx