Monday 15 August 2016

WITHOUT CHANGE…


On a white folded card splat watercolour ink in French Mint and Juicy Orange, I dipped the pipette in and flicked.

Ink the sentiment using the Watercolour Ink in French Mint by applying a small amount to some Cut N Dry foam and dab onto stamp. 
I did the same with the charming butterfly stamp.

Die cut the sentiment and fussy cut the butterfly, although my cutting wasn’t very fussy !! 
Add some sparkle to the butterfly.
Mount onto card base and adhere mini sequins



I want to thank Lynnda for letting me create with some of her fabulous designs and products. I think the Watercolour inks are my favourites, the colours are so intense and such good value for money, a little goes a VERY long way. You need these in your stash !! 



2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and design.

Sylv xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card great inspiration for keeping it simple.