I know keeping the blog up to date is one of my weaknesses so I am looking for some help.
Wanted crafters who love to use stamps in their projects.
As soon as I started stamping I became fascinated with how versatile they were and how many different ways they could be used. No surprise that I went on to start to designing stamps and create my own stamp company. I am looking other crafters from a range of backgrounds and crafts to join a design team. I have to admit this is my first full blown design team so I am not sure how it will all work out and I may need some help and ideas.
- The ability to produce 3 projects from each parcel you will be sent. No more than one parcel in any one month. You won’t be needed every month so you if have some months you prefer to miss let me know.
- Good photography skills for taking pictures of your projects
- Projects posted with social media: Facebook, your personal blog, Oak House Studio Blog
- Participation in our blog, including writing your own posts.
- Participation in this year’s one stamp event. Details of last year can be found on the website. The provisional date for this year is 21st/22nd of September, but you will have your kit in time to make ahead of the date if need be.
Does that sound fun? If it does, it’s about to get better. Here’s what I’ll do for you in return:
- The featured stamp(s) plus inks and embossing powder sent to you in advance of the event.
- BONUS product chosen by YOU to be sent following your successful completion of this project.
- Link from our blog and Facebook page to your personal blog
- My undying gratitude and amazement for your creations
What do you need to do to enter? That’s easy too!
- Submit photos of 3 of your most favourite projects that highlight your own personal use of stamps, and links to your blog or gallery to firstname.lastname@example.org (Projects do not need to use Oak House Studio products, but we’d love it if they did!)
- Submissions must be received NO LATER than Thursday 31st January 2013.
- Write up a quick bio about yourself, mentioning why you’re interested in being on the DT, what experience (if any) you have with DTs, and why you love stamping.
- Wait impatiently as I collect the submissions and choose who I can use for this project.
- I will keep your details on file and will contact you if I think you may be able to help us with design team work in the future.