Sunday 27 April 2008

time to play








The lastest designs for Oak House Studio have at last landed in my craft room. Now please remember that I still haven't got to grips with finding new homes for all the craft goodies I brought with me from the craft place, so my present attempts at using them are rather limited, but space is always going to be an issue for work from here so I better get used to it.

So far I have managed to emboss using basic metallic powder (colour chemistry of course) I did the scrolls on to black linen card which is one of my favs at the moments ( just in case you hadn't noticed)

And I have stamped the floral frames using versafine ( vintage sepia) on the cream card and coloured using Faber Castell Watercolur pencils. I have embossed the heart version on gold and coloured that but you will have to wait to see that..looks good though, anyway not excellent work but you can see the designs which I am very pleased with.

The floral heart is so versatile it has been renamed Floral Frames. These have been made with just 3 out of the 6 stamps in the set, so there is even more you can do with them.








No comments: