Thursday 8 April 2010

all change

Well you knew it was too good to be true! I just get dates published and then ... all change.
I am not now doing Create and Craft on 14th April. It has been moved to early May. that makes the other April courses easier for me BUT it means the scrapbooking Festival will have to be reduced or moved. I only discovered this change today and I am in the midst of packing for Alexandra Palace so I am leaving it until Monday to re write the programme for May.
I will let you all know as soon as possible about all the new dates.
If you are going to Alexandra Palace please stop by and say hello. We have packed as much stamping card as Ideal World have left us with, but if you want any, it is best to stop by the stand and get Martin to save it for you rather than carry it around all day. We set off very early in the morning so unless you email before 8pm on Thursday we won't get the message.

Lynnda

No comments: