Tuesday 6 April 2010

Amazing!!

It was cold and wet but the place was bursting at the seams at 10am just as we openned. It was amazing to talk to some many new and interested people. Thank you all for turning out and waiting to see me.
Places for the Introduction to Stamping course filled quickly. Although I do have a couple of spaces left for Saturday 24th April. I guess it was that people realised what a great deal this is. I am offering the starter kit as part of this course. RRRP for this kit is £25 pounds, price for this this class including the kit is £20 what a bargin. I do ask that you are genuinely new to stamping though.
To help soften the blow to all those other stampers out there who have supported me through out the last year at Cold Harbour Farm, I have a special offer for the whole of May. If you attend or have attended a PAID for workshop at the new studio, you can claim 10% discount on anything you buy during May.
It will be one year since we openned at Bishop Burton and so I will have lots of offers on workshops and products through out May to celebrate, including an OPEN HOUSE on Sunday 9th May 2pm to 4pm when you can claim your discount. There is a nice course in the morning if you want to make the day of it! Oh and Birthday Cake too!

I will post all the details as soon as I can. If you want to be kept informed email the update list at ohsupdate@googlemail.com

No comments: