Friday 1 April 2016

Join in our new challenge.

As we move into Summer I know the Design Team struggle to keep making and posting, so I often look for guest designers. This year I came up with the idea of combining the best the team and some specially selected Guest designers. So for 5 months I am going to be running challenges that will feature 5 designers, sending you short posts you can check out in 5 minutes. So there you have it TAKE 5.
Here is a card I made on Hochanda recently. I really loved this one, quite simple and made with just one sheet of Stamping Card.



It inspired me to decorate the envelope too. I used Waterfall Pure Colour chemistry ink and Midnight Colour Chemistry Pigment ink pad with some clear embossing powder. The stamp used is the Clematis Tower


This project also inspired the first challenge, so for April the Challenge is make "Something Blue". 
It can be anything you like, you can use any Oak House Studio products you like.
 If you have a blog, post your project on your blog and post a link on Facebook tagging Oak House Studio.
If you don't have a blog you can simply post your make on your Facebook page and Tag Oak House Studio.




3 comments:

Diane said...

Such a beautiful card...love the cut our detail. :-) x

Sylvia said...

Gorgeous card, looking forward to the next 5 months and seeing everyone's makes with you super products xx

rachel said...

Stunning work lynnda... i really love what you have done.... fabulous and so pretty. Hugs rachel x