Here is a post for the "Something Blue" Challenge from Rachel Fisher.
1. Spritzed a piece of card with pure colour inks Blue Jeans, Peacock green and a mixture of Blue Jeans, Peacock Green and citrus lemon. Dry.
2. Overstamped in Colour Chemistry pigment ink in powder blue using the Thoresby background square stamp from the texture squares stamp collection
3. Stamped Clematis Tower stamp and heat set in detail silver embossing powder.
4. Repeat step 3 on a piece of card left over from step 1. Fussy cut the flowers and add to image one.
5. Stamp the Creativity Sentiment and cut out. Add the acrylic ink around the edges of both the main topper and the sentiment and mount onto a card.
I really hope you are enjoying the challenge and I can't wait to see what you make.
Post you makes on your blog or your Facebook Page. Make sure you tag Oak House Studio in a Facebook post so we see your project.