Wednesday 11 June 2008

ticket news

Some news from Beverley Scrappers. Tickets for their Charity Craft Day on 19th July at Woodmansey Village Hall, go on sale on Monday to find out more check out their site http://www.beverleyscrappers.blogspot.com/

As one the teachers / exhibitors I should have some to sell soon.
Sorry I haven't posted any stamping recently but the business is keeping me busy, sorting shows and events to attend. If you have any ideas for shows worth going to, shops who would like to host a demonstration of our stamps or craft clubs and classes who would like to us to visit then email me at oakhousestudio@googlemail.com
What do you think makes a good show?

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Not sure that I'll be able to make it as its a long drive. Is there any way that I can contribute from afar? I think I read you were having a card competition and ATC swap. Can you let me have details - many thanks.