Sunday 31 January 2016

Double Daisy Bookmark


Elaine here with a simple bookmark using the Large Double Daisy set - I've kept this one layer so it's easy to use in a book!



I started with some linen card sprayed with Citrus Yellow and Citrus Orange Pure Colour and cut a tag shape.  Using the large solid Daisy I've done some kiss stamping using the Triple Sunshine Yellows and Fruity Reds Ink Pads - inking the stamp with the yellows and adding darker red dots. Over this I've stamped the small outline Daisy and the sentiment with the darker red.


 To finish I've just added a shrink plastic daisy.  For this I used the large Outline Daisy stamped onto white shrink plastic with Stazon and then added a little more colour to the centre.

Hope this has inspired you to have a play and don't forget to pop back later to see more ideas from the Design Team!

8 comments:

Sylvia said...

Lovely bright colours, has brightend the day here where it is dull and drab.

Sylv xx

Diane said...

Beautiful and vibrant x

Helen Sidwick said...

So bright and wonderful. Even though it is one layer there is depth due to the colours and the different techniques used. This has reminded me to try kiss stamping again, so thank you. X

Lynne Vowles said...

Really cheerful colours, love the kiss stamping too.
I often forget to use that to add more dimension to my stamping xx

Rebecca said...

The stamp seems to be perfect for using with shrink plastic, I must make a mental note of it!

Doreen Sympson said...

Love the colour used here, this stamp is so versatile and fun to work with too xx

Unknown said...

Clean and simple and beautiful.

Debbie M said...

Such a lovely colourful tag and I like the shrink plastic flower. Debbie xx