Square Double Daisy Card
Ingredients - Medium Double Daisy Stamp Set
English Garden Words Stamp Set
Offcut of yellow linen card
Scrap of watercolour paper edged with Oak House Studio Acrylic Ink (Citrine)
A5 sheet of Oak House Studio Stamping Card
Square of gold mirror card
Large square card blank
Oak House Studio Triple Yellows Ink Pad
Oak House Studio Clear embossing powder
Oak House Studio Gold embossing powder
Oak House Studio Pure Inks (citrus lemon, citrus orange)
1. Cut a strip from one short edge of the stamping card (mine was about 2.5 cms), spray it lightly with well-diluted citrus yellow pure colour ink and when dry stamp the English Garden Words stamp all over it using the triple sunshine yellow ink pad and emboss with the clear embossing powder.
2. Dampen the surface of the remaining piece of stamping card and brush full strength pure colour inks (citrus lemon and citrus orange) on it randomly. Allow the inks to mingle on the card for a while and dry with a heat tool.
3. Stamp two of the outline daisies onto this piece of card and emboss with the gold embossing powder. Cut the flowers out as close to the embossed outine as possible.
4. Attach the summer garden words strip to the yellow linen card to form a square (mine ended up about 14.5 cms square) and matt this onto the gold mirror card.
5. Attach the scrap of watercolour paper in the centre of the yellow card and mount the daisies on to it using 3D gel.
6. Then glue the finished topper to the centre of a white card blank.
Hope you are enjoying the weekend, don't forget to leave a comment to win.