This project was really fun to make and came out a lot better than expected!
Here's a 10 step guide of how I did it:
1. Paint a base layer of white acrylic paint on the MDF shape
2. Draw around the shape onto stamping card and cut out, so that you have a card heart
3. Stamp the Christmas Corner unmounted stamp around the edges using Forest Green Pigment Ink
4. Colour the flowers and holly in red. I used a marker but you could easily use some Acrylic Ink.
5. Using brushes lightly take the edge off the white background using Yummy Chocolate Pigment Ink
6. Gold emboss (you could use some of the Gold Embossing Powder) the Christmas Blessings and some of the Holly from the Christmas Wreath Stamp set
7. Using a strong glue attach the stamping card you have just used to the MDF shape.
8. Go over the top of the shape with some gloss to give a protective covering
9. Go around the edges of the shape with some building wax (I used one that is gold with a tinge of green)
10. Punch a hole in the top and attach some ribbon.
And then you're done! Your own handmade christmas decorations. Mini versions could look lovely on your tree or this one is the right size to go on your wall!
I hope you enjoy the rest of the One Stamp event, and look forward to seeing what you make too.