Saturday 13 June 2015

A photo to treasure

I have to say every thing I look at on my table seems to make me think of Malcolm. Here is the middle sized sunflower with a little stamp I haven't yet decided to put into production. It is a quote for Winnie the Pooh.

  I needed to get focused so started a project with just one stamp and one ink pad. I used Oak House Studio Colour Chemistry pigment ink pad in Sienna and stamped on to cream stamping card cut to fit my frame. I stamped the sunflower around the edge.  I stamped the words in the same ink, on a scrap of cream stamping card.  

I stamped the sunflower again with sienna ink and added copper detail embossing powder. 

 I used a pental waterbrush with same ink to colour this sunflower, making sure I went over the outside lines for when I was cutting out


Here is the finished project, I have just blu  tac ed it together so Ben can change the photo if he wishes.



Right time for the traditional bacon sandwich of One Stamp thank to Ben,

I hope you are enjoying the day, don't forget to leave a comment to win the three sunflowers I am using.


10 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fantastic project. A photo frame to treasure too!

Jane said...

What a clever stamp project you made and such a great idea to use the blutak.Lovely sunflowers x

Elaine said...

This looks brilliant. A great idea to create a sunflower frame and the quote is so poignant! Keep up the good work!

patrice said...

Fabulous idea, looks great !!

Unknown said...

A beautiful memory keeper and I love the blu tac idea to be able to swap the photos about x

Tracey said...

so poignant - great idea - I am sure Ben will love it

Lizzy R said...

Hugs to Ben, Glad you are finding time to think about Malcolm too x

rachel said...

this is a brilliant project - love it xx

gillnstu said...

beautiful card and sentiment xxx

Anonymous said...

This is lovely, it reminds me that I could use the sunflower stamps without using yellow and orange.
Christine Webb