Sunday 14 June 2015

Here are some I made earlier

Need to take a trip out, so here a a couple of project I made awhile ago.

This is an easel style card I designed for a class,  I used the large sunflower and red chalk pastels to create both backgrounds.Tthe sentiment and and topper are simply stamped and embossed with gold detail powder to make the most of that detail in the centre.



This is another card using chalk pastels and linen card, always a fast and effective card.

Be back soon x


8 comments:

Jane said...

Wow even more gorgeous work..love the stamps x

Lizzy R said...

still good to see other ideas with same stamps when ever you made them x I hope you are OK

Jacky H said...

Hi
i think your card is beautiful.
It's nice to see a stamped card .

Elaine said...

These are great. It's not a technique I've done but its so effective!

rachel said...

these are both beautiful - gorgeous effects - love them x

Sara Y said...

Hope you are OK, loving the chalk on linen look

Karen R said...

Like the pink one

gillnstu said...

2 gorgeous cards xxx