Saturday 13 June 2015

One Stamp project

For those who haven't seen this before, this is where at take 24 hours, 12 today and  12 hours tomorrow and do some stamping with just one stamp image. Being a crafter I do have 3 versions of one image. We have done this project several times and if you search the blog you will find other examples.
Having had set backs month after month this year, this is the least prepared I have ever been for a ONE STAMP. It will by necessity, be a laid back event, Martin is taking Ben over to his Mum's to help her deal with some of his Dad's things, so will be on my own and won't have the boys to bring me food etc.
Having said all that I am looking forward to getting back to my craft desk and I am hoping to break out some of my new toys.

I will be bringing blog posts and link to other peoples blogs, so stay tuned...

Lynnda x

7 comments:

Elaine said...

Just have fun!

rachel said...

hope you have a good day Lynnda xx

patrice said...

Have a good day !! Xx

Doreen Sympson said...

This has to be one of my most favourite Oak House Studio stamps and I love what you have done with it here xx

Barbara (C) said...

Enjoy your break - welcome, I am sure after all the recent events.I love the sunflower stamp too......

Barbara (C) said...

Enjoy your break - welcome, I am sure after all the recent events.I love the sunflower stamp too......

Barbara (C) said...

Enjoy your break - welcome, I am sure after all the recent events.I love the sunflower stamp too......