Saturday 13 June 2015

Bookmarks


I have been working on lots of projects and have lots of things drying. Here are a couple of Book marks I made using the triple ink pads.
I may add some ribbon to these, what do you think?


The yellow/orange is made using the smaller sunflower and the Triple Sunshine Yellow, 
The Blue one is made using the medium sunflower and the Triple blue skies ink pad.
The sentiment on the blue bookmark is just available by special request at the moment, just message me if you would like one,

Lynnda x


5 comments:

emily_burke said...

I love the sentiment x

Jane said...

Ribbons would look great. Lovely to use different colours with the same stamp. These sunflower stamps are really gorgeous.

Tracey said...

The blue flowers look so fresh. I've been busy making things this evening (will post tomorrow) and have made a blue sunflower card

rachel said...

gorgeous bookmarks Lynnda - I adore the blue colour - fabulous x

Sara Y said...

great sentiment, will be in touch about that soon x