Tuesday 2 June 2015

Just For You

Hi Everyone
it's Kath again...back with the last of my Guest Design Projects
I would like to say a huge thank you to Lynnda for inviting me to join you
and allowing me to play with her fabulous Oak House Studio products and also
to ALL OF YOU for your lovely comments
Last week's project was the Garden Planner and if you intended giving it as a gift...well you're going to need a card to go with it...a perfect excuse for me to play with the gorgeous Double Daisy Stamps again.
This time I spritzed the Delicious Damson and Citrus Lime Colour Chemistry Inks In A Bottle on to a piece of sticky backed canvas which gives more texture than using card, then overstamped the Mini Harlequin Pattern Stamp using the Triple Fruity Reds Pigment Ink Pad. I stamped the English Garden Words and a border from the Stitch In Time Stamp Set onto lined patterned paper using the Yummy Chocolate Pigment Ink Pad and machine stitched on to the canvas to create more texture
I stamped the flowers and hearts with the Yummy Chocolate and Triple Fruity Reds Pigment Ink Pads on to card and sprinkled with clear embossing powder and heat to set.  I coloured in the hearts with the Citrus Lime Colour Chemistry Ink In a Bottle using a water brush.
I cut a thin strip of canvas for the stem and stitched on to the canvas.  Cut out the hearts and flowers leaving a small border around the edge and fixed in place with 3D foam pads. Finally I stamped the sentiment from the Stitched In Time Stamp Set with Yummy Chocolate, sprinkled with embossing powder and heat to set.
I hope you enjoyed the projects I've shared with you...I've certainly had great fun making them and I'll be  popping across to see what you are all making with the fabulous products from Oak House Studio
Products I used
Colour Chemistry Inks In A Bottle
Delicious Damson
Citrus Lime
30ml Spray Bottle
Stamps
Double Daisy
Mini Harlequin Pattern
English Garden Words
A Stitch In Time
Yummy Chocolate Colour Chemistry Pigment Ink
Triple Fruity Reds Pigment Ink
In the meantime...happy crafting
Hugs Kath xxx

8 comments:

Elaine said...

Fantastic last project Kath. Love the colour scheme and all the fab details!!

Carol w said...

Delightful card, perfect to go with your garden planner.

Doreen Sympson said...

The double daisy has to be one of my most favourite Oak House Studio stamps, I just love it and what you have done with it here Kath xx

Ed said...

Beautiful card - those colours pop !!!

Redanne said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kath! Love the words and the beautiful flowers. Hugs, Anne xx

emily_burke said...

Love the flowers on this

emily_burke said...

I love the flowers x

gillnstu said...

fantastic colours xxx