Wednesday 5 March 2008

the morning after the night before

This morning I am recovering from a very physical session at my Tap Dancing class last night. My teacher is going to be out of action for a few weeks so no more classes until after Easter. She managed to keep us all moving right up to the end with a fast routine to a Scissors Sisters number with lots of extra hops and springs. Steps that I normally find challenging like maxi fords, were a rest on the midst of the other new step combinations she had managed to create. I have to admit although I have no real skill at Tap, I really enjoy these classes as I time when I can stop thinking about everything else in my life. I have to, if I am going to at least keep moving in the right direction.
So by way of a rest, I have spent a little time working on my website,
check out the changes at www.oakhousestudio.com

No comments: