Saturday 12 July 2014

Butterfly fluttery One Stamp Project

Oak House Studio make some beautiful and charming butterfly stamps which I am fortunate to have, but just to show the versatility of the Walesby heart I have created my own fluttering butterfly.


Using clear embossing powder to start, I stamped and heated to make the hearts and carefully cut them all out.  I then spritzed with my favourite two inks Paris pink and pearly silver and added pearly dots.  


I glued on the large hearts and then added a little bit of illustration in white pen to create the butterfly body and using silicone added the smaller butterfly wings.

I can't wait to see what everyone makes this weekend.  Although a challenge, it's a whole lot of fun.  I hope you are enjoying your Walesby stamp.

Crafty hugs 

Clare x x x 


8 comments:

Elaine said...

My.. this is very pink but it really shows off the butterfly!!

Debbie said...

This is lovely.great idea.Hugs Debbie x

Roselass55 said...

Now that's what I call a butterfly!!!. Wonderful love the PINK it sets off the butterfly SO well.

Liz said...

Great idea. Love the colours. x

rachel said...

gorgeous make - the butterfly looks wonderful x

Rebecca said...

You can never find too many ways of adding butterflies to your crafting!

gillnstu said...

who would have thought the in your face pink could look so good xxx

Anonymous said...

love this the pearly silve really gives the wings a delicate touch just like reall butterfly wings x

Lee Stephenson