Sunday 13 July 2014

Thank You

Good morning are you ready to start again? Here is my next project.
For this project I decided to see how well Oak House Studio's Pigment Ink pads work on Shrink Plastic.  I've stamped the Large Walesby Heart onto white shrink plastic with Sea Blue Pigment ink and left it to dry a little.


Don't Panic!

It was still slightly wet when I started the shrinking and to be honest the ink still smudged after the heart had been shrunk. 

However I decided to blend on more Pigment Ink to colour the background and then I clear embossed it which creates a lovely glossy finish.  So you can create any colour charm to match your projects!

I've added the heart to a tag stamped with a selection of round palette stamps inked with Chocolate and Sea Blue Pigment Ink.  This is mounted onto card sprayed with Totally Turquoise and Jubilee Blue Ink in a Bottle and finished with some seam binding coloured with Sea Blue Pigment Ink.


Thanks for looking and please do come back later in the day for more Walesby Heart posts.
Don't forget leave a comment on any post over the weekend to be in the draw to win a Ink Pad storage unit and some inks from Lynnda. One entry per post but there are lots of posts. And if you missed yesterday go back and check out the post now.

Elaine x

6 comments:

rachel said...

great make Elaine - that heart really does shrink well x

Redanne said...

The heart looks beautiful and you have used my favourite colour of the moment too! That was a clever idea of yours to stop the ink from rubbing off. Anne x

Roselass55 said...

I do like the way the stamps work
on the shrink plastic, I have not tried that - another one to add to the things to do list :-)

gillnstu said...

clever idea, looks stunning xxx

Liz said...

Beautiful! I must use my shrink plastic more! x

Rebecca said...

I love finding creative ways to cover up or correct mistakes, not that you can tell that's what you were trying to do!