Saturday 12 July 2014

One Stamp Pop Up Card

Hi everyone Sylv here with the first of my One Stamp Projects, a pop up card.


The box and tag were cut and scored then coloured with citrus orange and lemon ink in a bottle using some blending foam.  When dry the tag was over stamped with the ATC linen background stamp using golden yellow pigment ink.


The flower was created by stamping  long piece of paper with the Walesby Heart using the golden yellow pigment ink (one of my favourites as you may have guessed), the top of the stamped strip was fussy cut and the strip pleated to make a rosette.  The remaining paper strip was used to make a smaller flower and to edge the front and back of the pop up card.  The flowers were layered together with a contrasting button in the center and added to the tag with a die cut swirl which had been coloured with spring green pigment ink.

To finish a greeting (Paper Smooches) was stamped and die cut and added to the box.

Check out the Oak House Studio shop for details of the inks and stamps I used.

14 comments:

Sharon Noble said...

What a fabulous idea love it x

patrice said...

This is fabulous , love the lemon colours !!!

rachel said...

what a clever use of the stamp - very inventive - love this idea xx

Lisapmac said...

Lovely and summery x

Clare said...

I love this, I haven't had a go at making boxes in ages. Love those citrus colours x x x

Rebecca said...

Love the bright yellow, I think I may have to place an order soon!

Anonymous said...

The colours are lovely.love the stamp. Order on my wish list Barbara Byrne

Diane said...

So pretty and bright, great use of the stamp!

Karen Petitt said...

Beautiful! So visually stunning, a real wow creation. Thank you for sharing Karen x

Elaine said...

A lovely bright card and I love the double pleated flower!

Angela Dodson said...

Loving your flower design Sylv.

such a great idea to use the stamp as a flower.

Angela
:)

Liz said...

Great project! Love the colours. x

gillnstu said...

what a great idea, it looks stunning xxx

Rebecca said...

I can't wait to get my hands on my craft stuff to try this idea for myself - its beautiful xx