Sunday 13 July 2014

Walesby Heart for Your Man?


Thought this quick make using the Walesby Heart would be suitable to give to a man....



I spritzed Regal Claret and Tempting Teal and then dropped "drops" with my pipettes. Left them to dry and then scored a decorative frame. Stamped the sentiment with Wine Ink Pad. die ccut a heart shape and then made a paper clay heart with my medium Walesby Heart. Left to dry and then distressed over with French Wine and Powder Blue on the edge of the die cut. Added liquid pearls o edge the heartand highlight the scrolls.
There's still time to leave a comment on the Blog entries for the One Stamp Challenge - you may win a great prize!

Barbara C

5 comments:

Sylvia said...

Love the colours used and the fabulous heart xx

Rebecca said...

These colours are gorgeous, having seen various OHS products in action, I feel I may be placing another order soon! I've loved all the new ideas from so many people!

Liz said...

Gorgeous card! x

rachel said...

great inky piece Barbara - lovely work x

gillnstu said...

lovely card again xxx