Saturday 12 July 2014

ONE STAMP project 12th and 13th July 2014

This weekend is about using just one stamp image in as many was as I can think of in 24 hours.
I know that no matter how many ideas I come up with there will be many more ways out there, so I invite you all to join in the fun.
The Oak House Studio design team will show you what they have been making in a series of blog posts through the weekend. I will adding my projects to the blog too.
You can also join in the fun, just share what you have made on your blog or in our Facebook Group.

Please leave a comment on any or all of the post over the weekend and we will draw one person from those comments to win an ink storage unit from Candy Box Crafts and some Oak House Studio ink pads.

Enjoy what you do, Lynnda xx

6 comments:

Lizzy R said...

Really excited I love that you like getting messy Lynnda, wish I could do it more often. Love your products and your plans sound brilliant, I am so excited for you.

Doreen Sympson said...

I have so been looking forward to this weekend and seeing some of the fantastic makes that I feel will be produced !! Have a great time everyone taking part and I hope everything goes according to plan for us all !! xx

Lisapmac said...

Oooo off to my crafty afty group today, I know which stamp I'm taking with me x

rachel said...

this sounds like a really fun idea - looking forward to seeing the makes xx

Karen Petitt said...

Am catching up and there are some stunning DT creations, thank you so much for sharing Karen x

Debbie said...

Wow, looks like it's going to be a fun filled weekend.looking forward to seeing tomorrow's.Hugs Debbie x