Saturday 12 July 2014

Quick Project with Fabric ink to get going

I always like to do a few quick projects early in the day so I have something that is finished and ticked off my list.
Hope you like this one, a few coasters from the pound shop that have been stamped using fabrico ink. I think this is now called Versacraft. Our pigment ink will stamp beautifully on fabric but I don't know how fade resist it will be when you wash it.
So I made a little video, no sign of Ben this eariler so it is a little basic and sorry about the "light tapping" will change the set up for the next one.




5 comments:

rachel said...

ooo clever idea - brilliant - never really thought of doing something like this xx

Karen Petitt said...

I can't access the video so will pop back as I love this and I now want to stamp all over any plain fabric I have! Karen x

Liz said...

Very clever idea. Great way of using the stamp.x

gillnstu said...

clever use of the stamp, it is so versatile xxx

Rebecca said...

Thanks for the video Lynnda, I really do love the stamp and cant wait to have a proper play!