Saturday, 12 July 2014

Quick Project with Fabric ink to get going

I always like to do a few quick projects early in the day so I have something that is finished and ticked off my list.
Hope you like this one, a few coasters from the pound shop that have been stamped using fabrico ink. I think this is now called Versacraft. Our pigment ink will stamp beautifully on fabric but I don't know how fade resist it will be when you wash it.
So I made a little video, no sign of Ben this eariler so it is a little basic and sorry about the "light tapping" will change the set up for the next one.




5 comments:

rachel said...

ooo clever idea - brilliant - never really thought of doing something like this xx

Karen Petitt said...

I can't access the video so will pop back as I love this and I now want to stamp all over any plain fabric I have! Karen x

Liz said...

Very clever idea. Great way of using the stamp.x

gillnstu said...

clever use of the stamp, it is so versatile xxx

Rebecca Vowles said...

Thanks for the video Lynnda, I really do love the stamp and cant wait to have a proper play!