Sunday 13 July 2014

Heart Earrings

Another quick post with a set of Earrings for the ONE STAMP challenge.  I think they'd make a great gift for anyone - bridesmaids maybe.





Here I've used the Medium Walesby Heart stamped with silver Brilliance on black shrink plastic/polyshrink.  I punched holes top and bottom, heated with a heat gun and then added beads and ear wires.





If you've never used shrink plastic before, it's worth buying an oven dish (small and cheap one) to do your shrinking in - it saves chasing the object all over your surface.   Also, if size is important then it's worthwhile creating a ruler to shrink so you know how much shrinkage you get.  I've used white and black shrink plastic making heart charms this week and they do shrink differently.








Hope you've enjoyed my project and thanks for looking.  Keep popping back for more inspiration from the Design Team.

7 comments:

Roselass55 said...

Love these <3

Liz said...

These are so pretty. Lovely colour combination. x

gillnstu said...

oh I love these xxx

rachel said...

gorgeous earrings Elaine - such a clever use of the stamp xx

Sylvia said...

Fabulous xx

Rebecca said...

These are gorgeous, I wish I had my ears pierced now!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous x

Lee Stephenson