Wednesday 2 July 2014

Thank You Cards.


I hope you all enjoyed the challenge. The Next one starts on the 14th as usual.
Just to keep you stamping and thinking about what you can achieve with your stamps I thought we would share some Thank You cards with you today.

Barbara Cleggett.



Here Barbara has used Mountain Ash Leaf  to great effect with with Copper detail embossing powder. In the background she has used the ATC linen stamp with our Purple ink pad. Great colour combo Barbara.
To keep it all coordinating Barbara has used the purple ink pad over some textured card for her middle mat layer.
To finish her card Barbara has used the script sentiment stamp set.  








Lynnda Worsnop with Oak House Studio stamps

The Apron Card was made by Lynnda. She has worked on Linen card to get a fabric feel. She has used the Flowers and Circle stamp set. The circles are stamped on to Linen card using a Kaleidacolour Ink Pad and then blended over with watercolour chalk from Pentel.
The stitching round the edge has been created with a Pentel Micro Correct pen.
The flowers have been stamped in Lemon Yellow Pigment ink and embossed with clear gloss embossing powder. They have then had some colour added using the pigment Ink pad and a waterbrush.
The sentiment is take from the Women's Words stamp set. A little yellow chalk has helped it coordinate with the rest of the card.









Are you following our blog? jump on the list to make sure you stay up to date, we have lots planned for the next few week so please make sure you keep popping back and don't miss out.






2 comments:

Redanne said...

Both cards are really beautiful, I love the wonderful leaves on the first one and the second card really made me smile - such a clever design. x

Lynnda said...

Thanks Anne, I have to admit I got the idea for the apron card from a previous DT member, but I did ask her before I used her idea in my own way, I think it made her smile when she saw it too.