Wanted crafters who love to use stamps in their projects.
As soon as I started stamping I became fascinated with how versatile they were and how many different ways they could be used. There can be little surprise that I went on to start designing stamps and create my own stamp company.
I am again looking for other crafters from a range of backgrounds and crafts to join a Design Team. Requirements include:
1. Commit to 3 months involvement with the team. September, October & November 2014.
2. Excellent photography skills for taking pictures of your projects
3. Ability to create inspirational/educational weekly blog posts with Oak House Studio products.
4. Participation in a mini one stamp event. Details of last year can be found on the website. (The provisional date for this year is in October, but you will have your kit in time to make ahead of the date if need be).
5. Promote Oak House Studio products, offers and challenges as widely as possible including on your blog and Facebook.
Does that sound fun? If it does, it’s about to get better. Here’s what I’ll do for you in return:
* The stamps, plus inks and embossing powder sent to you in advance.
* BONUS parcel chosen by YOU to be sent out on completion of the 3 months.
* Link from our blog and Facebook page to your personal blog
* My undying gratitude and amazement for your creations
What do you need to do to enter? That’s easy too!
1. Submit photos of 3 of your favourite projects that highlight your own personal use of stamps. (Please note, do not send examples made with digital images as we need to see your ability with a real stamp)
2. Projects should show you know our products and how to use them. Please use Oak House Studio products for samples if possible.
3. Include links to your active blog.
4. Write up a quick bio about yourself, mentioning why you’re interested in being on the DT, what experience (if any) you have with DTs, and why you love stamping. Please list any other Design teams you are currently involved with or intend to be involved with during the 3 months term.
5. Tell me about the groups you belong to and any classes you attend or teach.
6. Send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Submissions must be received NO LATER than Sunday 10th August 2014.
8. Wait impatiently as I collect the submissions and choose who I can use for this project.