Thursday 31 July 2014

How to enter our challenge


Hello all you crafters
this is my first go at setting up the linking thingy whatsit, so please smile sweetly if it doesn't work at first.

I am sure it can't be too complicated and I know I will sort at some point in time but everything doesn't run smoothly this first time please be patient with me.



The theory is there will be a button for you to press where I have added the code the lovely people gave me. We will only find out if it works by having a go.
Please make sure you post a link to the post which contains your challenge rather than your blog. Please make sure your blog post lists the Oak House Studio products you have used AND contains a link to this post.
If you dont have a blog you can email me and I will my best to add your entry, lets see how it goes.
You have til 5pm on the last day of the month to add your project. the theme is Happliy Ever After
EMAIL


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Lots of beautiful entries :)