Saturday 12 July 2014

Now where did I put my glass?

More this for your table.
Elaine here with a Walesby Heart project using Shrink Plastic to make some wine glass charms.  You know that moment at a party when you put your glass down then can't remember which is yours - well make some simple charms to avoid any confusion.


Here I've used white shrink plastic/polyshrink and stamped the small Walesby Heart is various colours of Brilliance - this dries on the plastic so your image doesn't smudge.  I've cut them out, punched a hole and then shrunk them with a heat gun.  They're fastened to the glasses with jump rings.


Hope you like the idea and have a go yourself..... maybe make a set of 6 for a gift.  I have more shrink plastic projects with the Walesby Heart so keep popping back for more inspiration.

8 comments:

Diane said...

Lovely idea for the stamp. Very elegant.

Karen Petitt said...

The heart stamp is beautiful and I love that you have used it with shrink! Thank you for sharing Karen x

cissylovato said...

What a cool idea. I love the heart and I am going to order the stamp.

Sylvia said...

Fabulous wine glass charm Elaine,a perfect combination of stamp, ink and shrink plastic. xx

Liz said...

Brillant idea! x

rachel said...

such a clever make - love the use of shrink plastic x

gillnstu said...

lovely wine glass charm xxx

Rebecca said...

Thanks for providing me with an idea for a Christmas present for my boyfriends Dad, hes so difficult to buy for!