Sunday 13 July 2014

metal & glass

Two materials one project. I really enjoyed doing this into pewter, which I find hard to buy.
Staz on ink of course on the the glass, this can be tricky but take your time.
Then Staz on again onto the soft metal and worked with a ball tool. I used the medium and small hearts because they fitted the size piece of metal I had.
The metal is held on the vase with double sided tape.


Hope you still enjoying the weekend, don't forget to tell your friends.
Lynnda xx


9 comments:

gillnstu said...

lovely project , nice effect xxx

Roselass55 said...

Amazing I love the metal work, what a brilliant way to use the stamp. Thanks Lynnda for giving us such inventive ideas.

Liz said...

Great project! So much inspiration on the blog this weekend. x

Elaine said...

Looks great on the metal....and do I spy a lavender bag too??

Rebecca said...

Another good use of alternate materials :)

Rebecca said...

I particularly love the metal work

Angela Dodson said...

love the use of different surfaces to stamp on, that metal is amazing looking too.

Angela
:)

rachel said...

omgosh - this is brilliant - the metal work is amazing x

Sylvia said...

Amazing metalwork, love the stamped glass. A beautiful vase xx